I recently searched the internet for all of the claims about what Twitter is not. I released each blog post I discovered one by one a few weeks ago on my Twitter account. Some thought that this was my personal endorsement of each article, but really I just wanted to stir up some conversation around the social network that still has mixed reviews after years of success. So for your viewing pleasure, I present to you the entire “Twitter is Not” 13 Part Series in one post. Enjoy! And don’t forget to click on the links that interest you to get the entire story.
1. Twitter is not stable (via Mashable)
2. Twitter is not a waste of time for businesses (via Hubspot Blog)
3. Twitter is not for sale (via Huffington Post)
4. Twitter is not dead (via John Mayer interview on TechCrunch)
5. Twitter is not a celebrity’s personal PR rep (via St. Petersburg Times)
6. Twitter is not replacing blogging (vía Social Media Today)
7. Twitter is not stupid (vía Social Media Today)
8. Twitter is not a conversational platform (via O’Reilly Radar)
9. Twitter is not a fad (via oneforty)
10. Twitter is not great for SEO (via SEO Hosting Blog)
11. Twitter is not a very social network (via Read Write Web)
12. Twitter is not a competition (via A Very Large Font Size)
13. Twitter is not a mirco-blogging tool (via Mashable)
Which ones do you agree with or disagree with? What should be #14? Leave a comment below. Thanks!